Clearly Malfunctioning in Many Important Regards

Complainypants
I slept about three hours last night, lying still during the waking hours with a sleep mask on, doing my impression of that girl in River's Edge (or any other corpse in a movie). There was no hot water in my apartment last night, so I'm all sticky and gross as the humidity goes out and gives a hunnerd-n-ten percent for the team. The web server that plays host to the blogs is being decidedly ungracious, having cigarettes with the butler even as my drink needs freshening. Four-oh-four fuck you, too. I wanted to start a whole new blog, a super lo-res, no-frills, bare-bonesy blog consisting of lists, just lists, that we could continually improve and edit and tighten and tweak until the lists got so funny that anybody who read it their face would explode. Now what? I'm totally spazzing out with fatigue and stress, and I've got to go see The Village which maybe will scare me to sleep. Pray for me.
[3:25pm est]
trouble started by Universal Donor
July 30, 2004 • 12:15 PM est • #

Comments from Foolish Amateurs:

Now You: Post a Comment


check out our comics
new strip posted June 27, 2006!


[ back to the blog ]