Clearly Malfunctioning in Many Important Regards

Shhh! Pass this note to Claude!
This is the very first test entry for UD vs. CLM. If everything goes well, your stupid panties have been raised up the flagpole in front of the school and now everybody, including Billy Wilson, knows that you still have unicorns on your underwear. That's what you get for nail polishing lies onto my locker. You are so conceited. Maybe one day when you grow up you will learn that you can't be a bitch all the time and that there's food in the world that you can eat instead of being a bulimic, which everybody knows you are because Jenny heard you puking that time.
     And one day I will have a party at my parent's house if they ever go away for once, and guess whose not invited? I will have a keg and everybody will play spin the bottle excpet you will be home crying and watching Lizzie Maguire all alone.
[early, est]
Well, isn't this (I refer to the little pleasantries above) a fine turn of events. Yesterday you were all "Waaaah, I can't make anything [because I'm an ADD-riddled blowhole with too much time and coke on my hands], we should have a project or something [to distract me from the hideous crater that is my paltry existence], Claude, you have to think of something! [snork] [snot bubble]" Then, after inviting me to do all this shit you thought up: THIS! The equivalent of offering me ink-laced gum! The "hey, want a sip of this?" to a proffered bottle of goat urine! Like the time I dumped apple cider vinegar in my sister's sports bottle! That was funny, but this is not.
     I hereby declare war upon you, Broomfield. You might have the nukes, but we have the cavalry. Munch labia, gaytard.
[early, pst, too]
trouble started by Universal Donor
July 25, 2004 • 3:32 AM est • #

Comments from Foolish Amateurs:

Now You: Post a Comment


check out our comics
new strip posted June 27, 2006!


[ back to the blog ]