Clearly Malfunctioning in Many Important Regards

Advancing Literacy Through the Magic of Books!
At the risk of this site turning into the "UD talks about books" blog, I'm gonna remind ya'll that I have created a new BOOKS PAGE whereon I list and briefly review:
     1. books I'm reading,
     2. books I'm about to read,
     3. books I've recently finished, and
     4. books I abandoned in the middle or put aside temporarily.
I'm also going to collect essays/rants I've written relating to books, reading, literacy, etc. (I've already posted an essay about my issues with translation.) Which means I'll have to write some more of those essays. Sounds like a fucking blast, right? Well, my hope is that I can start some kind of discussion here on this otherwise embarrassingly dormant blog.
     And I promise you, that Harry Potter post is coming sooooooooon.
[13:35 est]
trouble started by Universal Donor
February 09, 2006 • 3:03 PM est • #

Comments from Foolish Amateurs:

Now You: Post a Comment


check out our comics
new strip posted June 27, 2006!


[ back to the blog ]